Venue: Titania Athens Hotel
The TITANIA Athens hotel is surrounded by the most important monuments of the Grecian History, such as the Acropolis, the New Museum of Acropolis, the Parliament, the Archaeological Museum, and the National Library. It is located within short distance to theaters, modern commercial shops and city malls, offering its guests a wide variety of sightseeing and entertainment choices.
Located at Panepistimiou Avenue, near Syntagma square, right in the heart of the Historical and Commercial Centre of Athens, the recently renovated TITANIA Hotel creates its own “page” in the history of Hospitality.
Destination: from airport to Hotel
By *Proastiakos Stathmos Aerodromiou: suburban railway
Tip: The Suburban railway departs every 15-25 minutes from the Athens Airport railway station to Plakentias station, where you can change trains and continue to the city center (Metro blue Line 1 to Suntagma), using the same ticket.
24-hour express bus
EXPRESS Bus routes connect directly the Athens (city center & greater area) and Piraeus(port) with the Athens International Airport (AIA) “Eleftherios Venizelos”. Service is provided on a non-stop basis seven days a week including holidays (24/7 operation).
All buses disembark passengers at the Departures Level (inbound trips to airport) and depart from the Arrivals Level (outbound trips from airport). BUS tickets are sold at the info/ticket-kiosk (located outside the Arrivals between Exits 4 and 5), or onboard (ask operator) at no extra cost.
By Bus X95 : Syntagma – Airport
Direct Connection to Syntagma Square at Athens city center. Link to metro line 2 station at: SYNTAGMA
What are the different types of tickets for Athens public
|Type of ticket||Ticket Price||Reduced Ticket Price|
|90-min ticket for all modes||€ 1.40||€ 0.60|
|24-hour ticket for all modes||€ 4,5||No reduced ticket|
|5-day ticket for all modes||€ 9||No reduced ticket|
|3-day tourist ticket||€ 22||No reduced ticket|
|Express Bus ticket for the airport||€ 6||€ 3|
|Metro ticket for the airport
(also valid for Suburban Railway and all other modes)
ticket for 2 persons € 18,
ticket for 3 persons € 24
No reduced tickets
for 2 or 3 persons
|Return Metro ticket for the airport (for 2 journeys in under 7 days)||€ 18||No reduced ticket|
Where can I buy a ticket?
Tickets for Athens public transport can be purchased at any time, regardless of when you are going to travel, from:
- Automatic ticket issuing machines at all Metro, Tram, and Suburban Railway stations
- Ticket offices at many Metro, Tram and Suburban railway stations
- Blue/yellow ticket booths next to many central bus stations
- Many newsstands/kiosks
- Tourist tickets can be bought from Athens airport bus and metro stations, as well as Omonoia, Syntagma, Thiseio, Monastiraki, Akropoli and Piraeus metro stations, as of 2016.
- Airport express bus lines tickets can be bought from metro stations, blue/yellow ticket booths, or from the drivers of the airport buses.
- Airport metro tickets can be bought at metro stations.
- Athens transport tickets can be bought mainly by cash. As of 2016, credit cards are only accepted at a limited number of metro stations and bus ticket kiosks, including the ticket kiosk at the Athens airport.