Call for interpreters efsli schools Autumn 2015
Deadline for applications: 20th August 2015
efsli is looking for experienced interpreters to work between English and International Sign to deliver their
services at one or more of the following efsli schools:
- Interpreting for the Deafblind (Stockholm, 25-27 September)
- Interpreting in educational settings (Belgium, 23-25 October)
- Interpreting with victims of sexual violence (Dublin, 27-29 November)
For each school, two interpreters will be selected to work in a team.
The three schools will have approximately the following schedule:
- Friday from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Saturday from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Sunday from 9:00 am to 12:00 am
efsli Autumn schools call for interpreters (PDF Download)
Interpreters will receive 1.350 Euros (taxes included) for their interpreting services (2.5 days); travel
expenses (up to 250 Euros), hotel accommodation (3 nights) and subsistence will be paid for.
Prerequisites: Relevant training and/or experience in interpreting in international settings.
Letter of Interest and CV
Interpreters are encouraged to apply. Send a letter of interest and your résumé/CV by 20th August 2015
to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in your letter for which school are you applying for. If
you are interested, you can apply for more than one.